Refined and sharp telecommunication system for your growing business needs
i-Connect is a flexible PBX solution for small businesses that need a telecommunication system that can easily adapt during their changing and growing needs. i-Connect is specifically designed to provide the exact telecommunication features your business requires today and as it grows in the future. i-Connect is the ultimate cost-effective telecommunication solution to give you the investment protection you need. Whether you need a basic telephone system or advanced capabilities, you can expand functionality as needed.
- i-Connect is an intelligent, sophisticated and scalable PBX system which handles many types of telephony and telecommunications needs.
- Outstanding features give it a powerful competitive edge against other hardware and PBXs in the market, making it the best choice for your business and home!
Benefits and Uses:
- I-Connect incorporates advanced features like IVR, recording, Queuing, predictive dialer, E1 Connections, and Supports large numbers of extensions up to 300.
- I-Connect provide also high availabilities features.
- Based on VoIP technology means it can extend to many phone sets, depending on network infrastructure, without extending extra wires.
- It is software oriented which makes it easily customizable, easy to control, monitor and maintain.
- Scalable which enables the user to extend the telephony services among many servers.
- Integrate able with other products.
- The VoIP system is built on the SIP protocol, enabling the user to purchase any phone set that complies with this common protocol.
- Works with Gateways and ATA devices that comply with the SIP protocol.
- Works with different network configurations, bandwidths and cross- routers.
- Plug-in architecture means adding modules to the application can extend its usability.
- Configurable using user friendly web interface.
- Basic call establishment and ending
- Hold Call
- Blind Transfer Call
- Attended Transfer Call
- Conference Call
- Hunt Groups and Nested Hunt Groups
- Park Call
- Auto Attendant
- FXO SIP VoIP trunks
- Call Deflecting
- Forward on busy
- Forward on No Answer
- Music on Hold
- 4/8/16 FXO analogue Ports
- G.711u,G.711a,GSM G.729 Codec Support
- Web interface working on IIS server
- Call Recording
- Faxing, SMS